Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Korn show in miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peter Linfield
    I've heard three Korn albums and two Slipknot. I think that's enough to establish the fact that they really suck. If you like that... good for you. You'll probably grow out of it in a few years.
    I wasn't commenting on the fact that you think they suck. I was commenting on the fact that you didn't seem to realize that people might not have the same taste in music as you.

I've liked Korn's first album for 10 years. I'm not growing out of it. But thank you for your concern.

Where are the "rude" police when you need them? I say Creed sucks and I get jumped on... he says TWO bands suck... and nothing. So we're going for the whole selective criticism thing?

Comment

re: Korn show in miami

Hey, Peter?

You better not turn around or your eyeball will feel my knife blade.

:twisted:

Comment

you guys bring up a good point....i completely over looked the first 2 korn albums

i guess i just associate korn with what they are doing now..and i just can't find any merit in it....but those first 2 did have some great songs on them. specifically, for me, good god, clown, ball tounge and chi
        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
        you're pretty narcissistic
        enjoy that, nobody else does.
        Originally posted by Madklikor
        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Chi is my favorite Korn song. It's just fucking bad ass.

Comment

i gave up on korn a long time ago but the first 2 records are still timeless to me.

too many good songs to pick a favorite.

Comment

re: Korn show in miami

Reason why I can love Korn and Dredg is because of my good friend that introduced me to Dredg back in 10th grade. I was a metal kid and ever since he showed me that if you turn off the radio, you can discover alot of good bands. Ultimatly that turned me to listening to underground music and alot of Emo. Still I can find emotion in any art form and to me Korn and mudvayne, even Slipknot to me is art. Granted they are not so heavy into art like Dredg but I can't let go just because I changed my musical taste. I also listen to Jazz and I sometimes put some Classical on.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad
                Where are the "rude" police when you need them? I say Creed sucks and I get jumped on... he says TWO bands suck... and nothing. So we're going for the whole selective criticism thing?
                Creed suck too.
                - Peter Linfield [[email protected]]

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad
                  Creed suck too.
                  Ill second that.

Comment

Creed suck too.
                    Wow... Peter Linfield is just unstoppable!!!

OMGZS!!#!

Comment

Mudvayne have only made like.. one, or two songs that I could listen to, but those songs mean so much to me that I'd go see them in a heartbeat

Comment

Hey I went to this concert last week, I just never noticed this thread before lol

Anyways I only got to see drowning pool, sevendust, mudvayne and korn. I only liked sevendust's and mudvayne's set and thought korn picked a lot of weak songs (they closed with "yall want a single" :? ) The pink floyd solo sounded pretty crappy without head, which reminds me....weren't they gonna get that ex guitarist from otep to replace him?

Towards the end John said something about head not being there but the band was happy for him and still respected what he did, which at that moment only a few people clapped lol. I personall think one of the best shows korn did was in 2002 at halloweenie roast, they played a lot of follow the leader material which is IMO their best album.

Besides the fact that liquor was pretty expensive and the shirts were ugly as fuck, the show was very fun. I'm actually glad that this new radio station we got this year finally pulled together a concert with decent bands on the bill.

Comment

Working...
                        X