Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Cardiff, United Kingdom - Clwb Ifor Bach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiff, United Kingdom - Clwb Ifor Bach

Venue: Clwb Ifor Bach
    Time: 7:00 pm
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Re: Cardiff, United Kingdom - Clwb Ifor Bach

As there is no thread for the Cardiff gig...

The venue is decent enough, but talk about SMALL.. the stage at London was bigger than the entire building here!! 200 capacity- it probably wasn't too far off that. Things didn't start well- technical difficulties stopped them as they were about to launch into the first song. Gavin looked ill at ease all night with his in-ears and there was to-ing and fro-ing all night behind Drew's set up. All that considered it was fine gig- sound was pretty good and the band were in top gear as they went into the penultimate song, only for the gremlins to return with a complete back line power outage - cue Gavin jumping off the stage looking for someone to kill!!!

So a strange end... Drew was outside tyalking and signing...most people seemed to be from 'somewhere' other thasn Cardiff and many were, like us, heading over for night 2 in London

SETLIST

False start
    Pariah
    Same Ol' Road
    New Heart Shadow
    Ode To The Sun
    Catch Without Arms
    Ireland
    Stamp Of Origin : Pessimistic
    Lightswitch
    Triangle
    R U O K ?
    Saviour
    Jamais Vu
    Sang Real
    Bug Eyes
    The Canyon Behind Her
    Down To The Cellar *
    Stamp Of Origin : Horizon **

*Power Cut towards end of song
    **Was Not played due to power cut

And for DIMERS Cardiff is here

Comment

hey, this (Cardiff) is where Torchwood takes place; although I'm guessing none of the guys in the band have any familiarity with the show. Maybe Dr.Who?
      allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

I know they were over in Bristol at some kind of art exhibition on the day of the gig.. well, at least Drew was, heard him mentioning outside.

Comment

Maybe Banksy?
          (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Working...
          X